Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 227 Work

Very grateful today that I had the opportunity to meet with a large client. I know that some people are not really into their work, but I believe any job is more than just punching a card and always have. Things have been a little tough as of late in my industry but I am happy to say that I have high expectations of myself and will continue to work hard.

It is hard to believe but I have been with Datcom 15 years, that in itself is an accomplishment. The friendships I have made with some of my clients have been unexpected and great. I don't just consider myself a sales person, but an extension of my clients companies. In essence I view myself as a part of their team and company, my job is to find solutions that will help them in their daily commerce.

The feeling I get when a project is completed is fantastic, it is like I won a prize at the fair. After all every job well done is like a reference letter for me. And the fact that I still have a job in this competitive market place is a blessing from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment